Ethical Protocol of Synopsis
From, The Chairperson, Ethical Committee, Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda. Ref: Ethical protocol of Synopsis for research at VIMS, Pawapuri, Nalanda. To, All the Teachers who have to submit their synopsis for research. Subject: General Guidelines.
- The synopsis should be written in the future tense as the work has to be done.
- The synopsis should be in the following formatA) Title B) Principal investigators C) Core investigators D) Introduction E) Aims & objectives of the study F) Material & Methods i) Research design ii) Sampling procedure iii) Study Sample iv) Inclusion Criteria v) Exclusion Criteria vi) Instruments/Subjects/Anatomical/Biochemical/radiological instruments and labs. G) Procedure H) Sample Size and calculations. I) Statistical analysis J) Ethical Considerations. i) Written informed consent obtained from all the concerned- patients/departments/persons. ii) If patients are involved, they must be informed that unwillingness to participate in study would not result in any change of the treatment or no additional benefits will be provided to them or their caregivers. iii) Strict confidentiality will be maintained. K) Sponsorship if any L) Conflict of interest if any M) References N) Questionnaire O) I submit the following undertakings I. that I will start the project after obtaining approval of the Institutional ethics committee. II. That I will get the informed consent from the subjects and maintain confidentiality of the details. III. that I will carry out the worked without detrimental to regular activities as well as without extra expenditure to the institution or the government. IV. That I will inform the committee in the occurrence of any change in the procedure of the Project. V. That I will not deviated from the area of work for which I have applied for Ethical Clearance. VI. That I will inform the institutional ethics committee immediately in the occurrence of any adverse event. VII. That I will submit the summary report to the Institutional ethics committee on completion. VIII. That I understand that the members of the Institutional ethics committee have the right to monitor the research Project without prior intimation. P) All the pages should be signed by the author (s).
Sd/- Chairperson, Ethical Committee, Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda. Letter No.:- ………………, Pawapuri, Nalanda/Dated:-………………. Copy to : All HOD, Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda. Chairperson, Ethical Committee, Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda.
Ethical Committee of Vardhman Institute of Medical Sciences, Pawapuri, Nalanda is being constituted with the following officers.
||Name of officers
||Dr. (Prof) P.K. Choudhary
||Dr. Gyan Bhushan
||Dr. Rashmi Prasad
||Prof. & HOD, Anatomy
||Dr. Sarbil Kumari
||Prof. & HOD, Physiology
||Dr. Binod Shankar Singh
||Prof., & HOD, Biochemistry
||Dr. Amardeep Kumar
||Assoc. Prof. & HOD, Psychiatry
||Dr. Ramnandan Suman
||Prof. & HOD, Orthopaedics
||Dr. Satish Kumar
||Prof. & HOD, ENT
SYNOPSIS FOR RESEARCH AT VIMS,PAWAPURI, NALANDA, JUNE-JULY 2020
- Detection of congenital anomalies and their incidences by fetal ultra-sonographic examination in Nalanda population. Mamta Kumari & others
- Accessory Foramina transverseria in cervical vertebrae and its clinical implication in VIMS, Pawapuri, Nalanda. Rita Kumari & others
- Laboratory profile of Asymptomatic and Symptomatic COVID-19 patients: A Comparative Study- Swarnim Swarn & others
- Usefulness of True Nat, a Chip based Real Time PCR test for Beta Corona virus in COVID-19 Pandemic. Swarnim Swarn & others
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease – A risk factor for CAD in Type 2 DM – Indu Prasad & others
- A study of the effect of smoking in Asymptomatic smoker & nonsmokers on Pulmonary (lung) Function Test along with changes in the spirometric values in the Nalanda region of Bihar. Abhishek Kumar & others
- Students feedback on Synchronous online classes versus traditional classroom lectures in Bihar. Abhishek Kumar & others
- Psychiatric co-morbidity, Perceived stress, Quality of life and disability in patients with Migraine : a multicentric study. Anant Kumar Verma & others
- Comparative study of incidence of Tuberculoma and neurocysticercosis of brain with the help of CT Scan of brain and serology in paediatric patients (2 Years to 14 Years) present with convulsions at tertiary health care centre – Avinash Kumar Sahay & others
- Study of Role of ultrasonography in diagnosis and evolution of Dengue Fever in pediatric patients at tertiary health care centre-Vinod Kumar Mishra & others
Assessment Report June 2020
- Pre-clinical = 7
- Para Clinical = 0
- Clinical = 3 Total = 10